I received my B.Sc. degree and M.S. degree in 2013 and 2016 from Hunan University, Changsha, China, respectively.
My research interests are in array signal processing, time frequency analysis, convex optimization, and machine learning.
Honors & Awards
- Best Student Paper Award at the 11th IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (June 2020)
- Presidential Fellowship at Temple University (Sep. 2016 - Sep. 2020)
- Outstanding Postgraduate at Hunan University (Dec. 2014)
- National Postgraduate Scholarship (Dec. 2013)
- Third Prize: “Challenge Cup” National Undergraduate Curricular Academic Science and Technology “Olympic Event” (Oct. 2013)
- Second-Class Prize: Hunan University Outstanding Innovation Thesis (Jun. 2013)
- National Encouragement Scholarship (2011 & 2010 )
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Temple University
1947 N. 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.ca/citations?user=xAiWpcoAAAAJ&hl=en