Journal Paper Reviewer:
- Signal Processing
- Circuits, Systems & Signal Processing
Conference Paper Reviewer:
- IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (2020)
- IEEE International Conference on Communications (2020)
- IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems & Computers (2019)
- IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (2018)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Signal Processing Society
- IEEE Communications Society
- IEEE Young Professionals
- IEEE Women in Engineering
- ECE 4513: Digital Communications Laboratory, Temple University, Fall 2018 & Spring 2019
- ECE 2333: Electrical Circuits, Temple University, Spring 2019
Selected Students' Comments:
- Shuimei was clearly knowledgeable about the subject. She was approachable and helpful. Her explanations of the labs were good. The course and lab were integrated together very well.
- The instructor did a great job helping students work through the lab to get correct results. She understood how to complete the tasks and would help debug and could properly explain what went wrong and how to fix it.
- The TA was very helpful with the labs. During the lab period, she was always available to answer questions regarding the work. Her help was very beneficial in the course.